Wednesday, March 31, 2010

Do the Green Thang!

I'm certainly not a tree hugger by any sense of the word. I do respect the environment though. I don't litter. I don't hug trees but I don't throw stones at them either. I try to keep my flatulance to a minimum.
I was over at Think Tank Momma's page and she had this great idea to reduce our carbon footprint. Just go to this site http://www.kaufda.de/umwelt/carbon-neutral/how-you-can-join/ (if anyone knows how to do the link thing and I know you all do please let me know, help a girl out) and grab a "my blog is carbon neutral" button and they'll plant a tree for you! How cool is that!
I may not recycle, reuse, all that good stuff, as much as I should cause I'm lazy. I may eat fast food and processed food too much cause it's convient but.......but there is no excuse for not simply grabbing a button, implementing the magical copy and paste funtion and voila! having a tree grow in your honor :)

co2 neutral shopping and coupons with kaufDA.de

1 comment: