Wednesday, August 25, 2010

Day 6 of Day of Truth

It's Day 6 of the Day of Truth challenge with Angel Believes

Day 06 → Something you hope you never have to do

It seems to be a common thread with mothers that their worst nightmare would be one of theit kids passing before they do. The other night I watched a true show about a mother's struggle with her son's epilepsy. My heart broke for her. Anything that hurts or upsets your child is a dagger to the heart. How helpless I feel when my child has the flu or something and there's nothing you can do. If I could I would take away any pain or hurt that my child would feel. I can't even imagine the heartache of losing your child.

2 comments:

  1. I am right there with you!

    I've cried thinking about Aidyn ever going before me.. and it makes my stomache ache!

    lets pray it never happens to either of us!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have a friend who lost one of her twin sons to a heart defect just a couple years ago. I can't even begin to imagine the pain she feels, even to this day. I would think losing your child would have to be the worst possible thing that could ever happen to a person.

    ReplyDelete