Monday, September 13, 2010

Mommy and Me Monday, 11&12 DOT and a guest post

Mommy and Me Monday at Really, Are You Serious?
Hosted by Krystyn at Really, Are You Serious?


We do enjoy playing outside in our backyard! (not looking forward to the weather change...mom that is!)

I love this picture ('cept I look constipated)


Just look at dat face!


One in each hand!




Since these next two are really short I'm just gonna combine them.

Day 11 → Something people seem to compliment you the most on.

My eyes. Don't see it but people have often said I have nice eyes. At the time in my life I couldn't talk my mom said I had very expressive eyes.

Day 12 → Something you never get compliments on.

I guess I could say something smart like my baby belly or flabby arms…lol but who gets complimented on that right?
So I'm guessing it's something you wish you were and aren’t? My mothering skills, my well behaved children, my super clean house, my crafting skills, my….oh this is supposed to be realistic right? Ok I'll go with my teeth……I really wish they were whiter but I'm too chicken to do bleaching. (I think I was supposed to say something I'm good at that I don't get compliments on but well…just can't think of any really)

And now….please please go over to Di's at a Little Bit of Life and read my very first guest post and let me know what ya think!! (well only if you like it :))

Sidenote: I turned off the comments on my last post and now I can't get them back. I switched all the settings back and they still won't come back! Can somebody please email me and let me know how to get them back!