Tuesday, May 18, 2010

Comment-Love Letters for Monkey

Kerri’s Clutter

This is my first time doing comment-love letters with Kerri@ Kerri's Klutter and I must say it way kinda fun!

Dear Tylaine,

"this is sad…very sad only." Love the card. Happy Mother's Day!! You kinda look like the mom on I love you stinky face.

I whine a lot too, or so I'm told. I don't believe it though. My zit is getting smaller, ha ha! I love that you went to McDonald's in your wedding dress!!! My BIL FINALLY admitted that he met his current girlfriend online-but, hey, a lot of people meet that way. It was hard for awhile but if it's meant to be, it's meant to be! It's nice to hear a good 'hey I met this guy online' story :) Now, almost every year on our anniversary we head out to whatever town we are in to hit the Walmart! :) Guess that's why I married the boy next door. I'm thinking that's a pretty long way on a bus. Did you draw it? K <3 ya.

Oh my gosh, I think that is the best award ever! I love it. So funny! Money stuff is the WORST. It ain't right. Make Ian put guys, it would be so much more interesting  You are braver than I am. For a while I was having a lot of dreams about my teeth falling out. It scared the crap out of me. So I googled it..and guess what? It means you're stressed about money! Banks are the worst, right! And see, if you get to hell before me, just save me a good seat, yea?? Not even close to a rant, my dear. :)DOPES. Now that is an award worth putting on your side bar! Maybe that's why it's the root of all evil or something. I want to drop everything and go live on a mountain to get away from it all.

The title sucked me in. HA! The closets YOU have look gigantic in comparison to what they called "closets" in our home. Basically, they were doors that when opened revealed a wall about 2 inches away. And what a beautiful view of the mountains!! I could have flower boxes for a view like that!

Your Readers

5 comments:

  1. hey g8irl...left you an award on my page :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your header is really cool!
    Coming here from kerri's klutter!
    Thanks for linking up!

    ReplyDelete
  3. That is too funny! I'll have to try to do one next week!
    I gave you an award on my blog. Check it out!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks so much for linking up and supporting monkey!! Your letter was great, you get some great comments!

    ReplyDelete