Tuesday, May 11, 2010

Why thankyou...

The Awesome Mrs. Claus over at Like Christmas Every Single Day/ was kind enough to pass on this Sweet Award! :)



The rules are:


Give this award to 10 sweet and friendly bloggers.


Make a post about the award including the picture and mention the person who gave it to you.


Put the award on your blog.


Let your nominated 10 know you've awarded them by leaving a comment.


I pass this award to these sweet and friendly beautiful bloggers.

1. Lana @ The Mama Trials
2. Heather @ Life as we Know it with Two Twinkies and a Tater Tot
3. Honey Mommy @ Honey Mommy
4. Stef @ Ooops...there goes my mind!
5. Rachelle @ Adventures of Mr. and Mrs. Superman
6. Shannon @ Faith~Hope~&~Love
7. Helene @ I'm Living Proof That God Has a Sense of Humor
8. Brittney @ Unexpected Surprises
9. Laura @ The Purse Blogger
10. Boob Nazi @ Boob Nazi

This last lady I'm sure does not know me (I'm not sure all the other ones do either :)) but I think her blog is SAH-WEET and I just wanted to let her know.
Thanks to all the SAH-WEET blogs out there!

4 comments:

  1. Awwww, thanks so much Tylaine, you are such a doll! I feel the same about your blog! Have a wonderful day :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh my goodness! Thank you :) My zit is getting smaller, ha ha!

    ♥ Mrs. S.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ohhh! Seriously! Thanks. That is awesome!

    ReplyDelete